Spring Open Day
May 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This is an arboretum restoration project in progress! We are working hard with volunteers to restore, replant and maintain the arboretum following years of abandonment – we have created paths and cleared around trees so they can flourish and be enjoyed, and are working hard to improve labelling and signage. It’s still quite wild in places, and we plan to keep it that way because it’s part of what makes this place unique, and it’s also great for wildlife.
Planning your visit:
- We have limited parking along a dead-end lane and car-sharing is encouraged (we recommend turning around in our turning area before parking facing down the lane);
- We have a compost loo on site;
- There is no running water here;
- Unfortunately the site is not suitable for wheelchair users, and only suitable for off-road buggies.
Do not attend if –
- You or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested positive for Covid-19 https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- In the last 10 days you have had contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19
Please adhere to social distancing at all times on site, and make use of the hand sanitiser provided.
Keeping in touch:
If you’d like to be the first to hear about events and ticket releases please sign up to our mailing list here.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar