Women’s Wild Camp – by HoneyWoods
September 30 @ 4:30 pm - October 2 @ 4:30 pm
Join HoneyWoods for a weekend of woodland explorations on our Wild Camp at Tortworth Arboretum, South Gloucestershire from 30 September – 2 October.
Explore the unique surroundings of the arboretum while experiencing wild camping in a safe and private space.
This weekend is designed to support you to gain skills and confidence camping, learn about woodland plants and how to stay safe, and have a few useful bushcraft skills under your belt.
We welcome all women who want to try out or practice outdoor knowledge and skills in a non-competitive, supportive environment.
Bring your own food and cook communally on the campfire in our roundhouse, or take yourself off to a secluded spot to try out solo camping on your own.
- Cordage making and bushcraft use, using foraged materials
- Introduction to seasonal tree and plant ID
- Medicine making, including balms and skin care
- Natural dyes using tree barks
- All workshops taught at the pace of the group.