Take your event into the woods when you hire Tortworth Forest Centre
Looking for a beautiful, tranquil, spacious venue this season? By hiring the arboretum you are helping to protect historic trees for future generations.
Whether you are planning a corporate away day, yoga retreat, celebration or a camping expedition Tortworth Forest Centre is the perfect location to create an unforgettable event.
You and up to 50 guests can enjoy our beautiful arboretum which is completely off-grid. We have no power or running water on-site, so this is your chance to fully immerse with nature and connect with each other, all just 12 miles from Bristol!
- 20 acres of private woodland; home to more than 600 trees, including 50 champions
- A handcrafted timber roundhouse with fire pit nestled among the trees
- A banquet table which seats 12
- A compost toilet with rainwater hand wash sink
- Three friendly resident goats
Talk to us if you’d like to add any of the following to your booking:
- A crate of kindling and ready to use firewood
- Maps with walks to explore and discover
- Guided walks
- Forest school activities
- Bushcraft and nature connection workshops
- Discounted camping available with bookings of 8 hours or more subject to availability
(Discounts available for repeat/regular hire. Contact us for more information)
|Exclusive hire from:|
|Half day |
(8.30am – 12:30pm or 1pm – 5pm)
|Whole day |
(8.30am – 5pm)
|Overnight camping |
Charitable/not for profit and corporate rates available on request.
For more information or to organise a site visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on our location and planning your visit
Are we right for you?
Our site has some limitations to protect nature and our historic trees.
We are the perfect location for your event if:
- You have up to 50 guests
- You are able to fully set up and clear away during your hire hours
- You understand parking is limited to 20 cars along a single track road
- You are happy to pay a £50 deposit to secure your booking
- You have dogs that are content to remain on the lead
- You don’t need wheelchair access
- You aren’t looking for paintballing, mountain biking, amplified sound/music.
- You can bring ample drinking water for your group
- You can take all rubbish and recycling off-site after your hire
- Full terms and conditions of hire can be found in our Venue Hire brochure. Email Katy for a copy!
Whilst we’re not put off by a little rain, use of the woods is subject to favourable weather conditions. Safety is our absolute priority, which means events and hire may be cancelled at short notice should forecasts deem it necessary. Full refunds will be issued should events be cancelled due to severe weather.