Take your event into the woods at Tortworth Forest Centre
Are you looking for a beautiful, idyllic, and spacious venue for your event this summer? Our tranquil ancient arboretum is available to hire today!
Whether you are planning a corporate away day, yoga retreat, celebration or a camping expedition Tortworth Forest Centre is the perfect location to create an unforgettable event. You and your guests can run wild over 20 acres of woodland and cook up a storm for a woodland banquet before cosying up around a campfire to watch the stars, all just 12 miles outside Bristol.
- 20 acres of private woodland to explore – home to more than 600 trees, including many exotic species, and 50 champions!
- A beautiful clearing accessed via a private road
- A timber event circle and fire pit under a living roof
- An outdoor banquet table which comfortably seats 12
- Tree maps with suggested walks and highlights for you and your guests to explore and discover
- A compost toilet with a rainwater handwash sink. (Or we can help you hire facilities if you prefer)
- Three friendly resident goats who will be waiting to greet you and your guests
- Additional support and event activities, including guided walks, forest school, woodland crafts, bushcraft and nature connection available for an additional fee
(Discounts available for repeat/regular hire. Contact us for more information)
|One-off, private, day events||Charity/non-profit rate|
|Hourly hire – daytime|
|Hourly hire – evenings|
(Exclusive hire from 6pm-9am*)
*Camping departure time subject to change and dependant on availability. Maximum event numbers apply.
For more information or to organise a site visit please contact Katy Radel email@example.com.
- Maximum 30 guests per event (considered on a case by case basis)
- A £50 security deposit is required at the point of booking, refundable following a post-event site inspection
- There is no drinking water available on site
- Firewood is purchasable at an additional cost
- Guests are required to take all rubbish and recycling away with them
- Parking is on a single track lane, limited to 14 cars without parking stewards, or 18 with additional staff
- You will need to provide evidence of insurance and risk assessments where appropriate
- We do not permit paintballing, mountain biking, amplified sound, or music events
- If visiting the arboretum is deemed too risky due to high winds or gusts, entry will not be permitted and all deposits and fees will be refunded in full