We are a registered not-for-profit Community Interest Company (no: 09561405), donate to help restore and protect Tortworth Arboretum for future generations.
Each year we need to raise £100,000 to:
- Pay staff costs of our small but mighty team
- Train volunteers to help with woodland management tasks
- Plant trees to replace ill or windfallen specimens
- Maintain tools and our minibus so that people without car access can attend
- Cover professional costs such as insurance, accountancy and DBS checks
We rely on three main sources of income to support the restoration of Tortworth Arboretum and our Wellbeing programme:
Public & Corporate Donations
We believe that nature and wellbeing should be accessible to all, so all of our Wellbeing days are free and participants who can afford to, are welcome to make one-off and regular donations anonymously.
Or you can make a one-off donation to help:
- £30 pays for a place for someone struggling with their mental health to access our wellbeing programme for a week.
- £85 pays for a minibus to the woods so that there are no barriers to joining one of our sessions.
- £420 pays for a wellbeing session for 14 people with mental health struggles.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com to discuss other ways you can support our work.
Sponsor a tree
By sponsoring you’ll be making a substantial gift to the arboretum, ensuring it is cared for and supported for generations to come.
You can either sponsor one of our existing champion trees or select an exciting new species to add to the collection.
Raise money when you shop online
Retailers will donate a small amount each time you shop online with them. There is no additional cost to you and it’s super easy.
- Sign up to Give As You Live online
- Select us as your chosen charity
- Install the plug-in for you browser
- Shop online raise money!